Let me introduce myself

 

Hello!

My name is Amanda Hellström, and I work as a lecturer at Linnaeus University, I am also the course coordinatior for the two courses Global Health and Introduction to System safety. I started as a registered nurse, but after I've been working a few years at the hospital, I chose to continue my studies at the university. In 2013 I got my PhD at Lund University. Since then I've been working at Blekinge Institute of Technology, and then Linnaeus University in Kalmar. It still happens that I work a day or two at the hospital, but most of my time is spent on the education of nurses, master level courses within caring sciences or health science and research. I live on an island called Öland, were a lot of Swedish people like to spend their holidays.

I look forward to meet you all!

/Amanda

Kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Summing up and moving on

To be or not to be Open…That is the question

Hello? Is it anyone out there?